Governor Deval Patrick today has ordered residents in Boston and surrounding towns to stay at home as police search for a suspect in the Marathon Monday explosions.
If that order applies to you, we urge you to do the following:
- Listen to the advice of local authorities and follow their instructions.
- Stay inside. Lock doors, windows and garages.
- Let loved ones know you’re ok. Make some calls, check in on social media or register at www.redcross.org/safeandwell.
- Don’t open the door for anyone but a police officer.
- Keep listening or watching the news for updates and further instruction.