Do you know how to calm a crying baby or how to handle a conflict between two children? Do you know what to do if a child has a tummy ache? If you are interested in learning how to keep a child entertained and having fun while maintaining a safe environment with enforced household rules, then look no further. The Red Cross is currently offering a Babysitting Basics online course and a Babysitter’s Training classroom course.
From now until July 31, anyone who registers to take either of the Red Cross babysitting courses will receive a 20 percent discount on their training, regardless of when the course takes place.
Designed for students ages 11 and older, the course teaches babysitters how to:
- Care for children and infants
- Be a good leader and role model
- Make good decisions and solve problems
- Keep the children and the sitter safe
- Handle emergencies such as injuries, illnesses and household accidents
- Write resumes and interview for jobs.
Take advantage of this great offer and become a better babysitter by registering today!
- Bri Ford
Filed under: Uncategorized