Meteorologists all over Boston are telling us we could be in for a historical blizzard tomorrow, and we want to make sure you’re prepared.
- Make a plan: If possible, make arrangements to work from home on Friday. If you have to go in, be sure to pay attention to weather alerts.
- Make a kit: Jacket, gloves, mittens, hat, water resistant boots – gather everything you’d need to brave the elements.
- Don’t forget food: Hit up the grocery store, grab your essentials. Make sure they include batteries, flashlights, a radio, canned goods and a can opener.
- Charge your phone: If you lose power, you’ll still have a way to communicate and get information.
- Check in: Be sure to check on elderly neighbors and family members.
- Get updated: Follow @RedCrossEastMA for all the updates on Nemo.